Paper State is a UK based supplier of paper and stationery products.
Sourcing papers from around the globe and with an international customer base, ranging from small stationery shops to larger well-known High Street names, Paper State have amassed a product catalogue of over 2,500 items.
The Client required a website that represented their extensive Catalogue. It required that stock could be categorised and uploaded by a member of staff. They needed to initial visual impact to be simple and eye- catching, with the more complex details retrievable by the site visitor through the use of interactive roll-overs and links.
Tektonic Limited designed and built a website incorporating a Content Management System. This enables Paper State to edit their website and make changes to their content, images, products and prices, as and when required. It also allows for additional ranges and groups of products to be added and incorporates a Product Builder for some lines of stock.
Combined with News and Stockists modules, the website can be kept up-to-date by Paper State, to reflect their ever changing World of Paper.
- Database driven website with 2500+ products.
- Secure User login area
- News module with publishing date ranges
- Stockists module integrated with Flash map
- Template module allowing Word document upload
- Gallery module allowing date range display dates
- Image upload & resizing
- PDF upload for every site page
- Full testing with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome & Safari
- Integrated Google Analytics registration & Sitemap feed
- Integrated Yahoo Sitemap feed
Graphic Design + Logo Services
Office Management Systems
Networking + Installation
Security, Anti-Virus + Backup
A & S Services
Pestalozzi International Village
Red Market Research
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER Tektonic Limited: Registered in England No. 4925202
Registered Office: 118, Hastings Road, Battle, East Sussex, United Kingdom. TN33 0TQ
VAT Registration: GB 815 9779 78